Officially the Republic of Sierra Leone, is a country in West Africa. It is bordered by Guinea in the north-east, Liberia in the south-east, and the Atlantic ocean in the south-west. Sierra Leone has a tropical climate, with a diverse environment ranging from savannah to rainforests. Sierra Leone has a total area of 71,740 km2 (27,699 sq mi) and an estimated population of 6 million (2011 United Nations estimate).
Why Sierra Leone?
- Easy registration and straightforward
- Accept vessels of any type
- Reliable services
- Vessels registered under Sierra Leone are approximately 361 vessels
- Application forms
- Previous flag’s registry certificate copy
- ITC and SR copy
- Owner’s company incorporation certificate copy and applicant’s passport copy
- Valid SW certificate issued by RO or regular IACS member’s class cert copy (only in case the vessel is 25 years old)
- Ships Registration
- Seafarers’ Certification
- Statutory Certificates
- Marine Surveys
- Drawings, Plans & Calculations